Chrysler's TC by Maserati-computer wallpapers

Guest Rolf B.

Guest Rolf B.

Well here's another set of wallpapers for your computer, been working on them thought I'd share. Hope you like them.

post-86686-14313911219_thumb.jpg

As before these are 16x9 jpeg format. If you like I my add more another day if there is interest.

post-86686-143139112199_thumb.jpg

post-86686-143139112207_thumb.jpg

Guest Rolf B.

You are too kind, but having not enough, as was the case, is worse than too many. I am glad and proud you enjoy them, it's a gift to this forum I can do.

As an aside I like the steal backed line drawing, some of my more interesting work.

Rolf B.

Guest My TC Toy

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the car is the right colour too. Thanks. Already set as my wallpaper.

Now if you could just do one .......................................................

Bob

Guest Rolf B.

Thank You Sir!!!

You are the only one who comments on my work, so you get your own themed design. I truly enjoy doing the designs and any suggestions are fun.

When you list "1990 Chrysler TC V6 YBB" as one of the cars you have I knew where to go, mine is "YGB" as you've seen.

Thanks Again Bob.

Rolf B.

Guest pizzaman7880

Rolf

I am sorry I never responded to any of your wall paper posts. They are all fantastic.

I would like your permission to attempt to convery your latest one to an embroidery design. It will really look cool on a jacket.

Guest Rolf B.

"pizzaman" You give it a try and let me know how it turns out. If you make a bunch send me one:cool:.

Never be sorry for not responding, I'm just happy you enjoy the work. They are, after all, a gift for all the information and help I get by reading the posts here.

Rolf B.

Guest Rolf B.

Don and Carol,

This might be better for jacket use. Larger print and 8x10 size, as always jpeg format. Had to rearrange it a bit hope it works.

post-86686-143139123341_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rolf B. (see edit history)