Sign in to follow this  
KHarrison99

1942-48 Lincoln Continental and Zephyr Cars and Parts Available

Kathleen, Do you have grill parts that are not pitted. Tail light trim that is not pitted. This all for a 48 LC. Glenn Lorei b6vt glore2kc.rr.com

Kathleen, Do have any of the parts mentioned in you original post. I am looking for good grill parts (w/o pits) rear fender spears and a rt hand mirror. Please advise if you have any of these items and how much. Thanks. Glenn Lorei glorei@kc.rr.com

46-48 can be retrofitted but are different than 42. I have two 46-48 front bumpers with guards. Lee

Hi

Not sure if you have any parts still available for this type of car but I imported into the UK last year a 1948 Continental and have done a fair amount of restoration work on this, but parts in the UK are rare as you can imagine.

I am after the rubber rear wheel arch covers and chrome trim that goes along the bottom of the front and rear wheel arches if that makes sense.

I had one missing from one side of the car and the other one fell to bits when it was taken off to do the body work.

The other thing that I am missing is door locks, as this car has push button opening doors but neither of them has a lock or a means to lock it, do you have a complete assembly with a key for at least one door as the front passenger door can be locked from the inside.

If you have a list of anything else that you have basically body work stuff I am mostly interested in at the moment that would be great.

Many thanks

Paul

well i can use a nice steering wheel -- the drivers side speer (chrome part from front of hood to trunk) last part -- center of front bumper -- the 2 rails on the rear bumper guard -- the part that holds the front windshield frame inside the car -- tail lights and side flairs that connect to them -- radiator cap -- rear cigarette ash trays -- out side mirrors -- and that just about covers it for my Xmas list.i thank you for your parts and prices ,,,mike

well i would like for Xmas  47 zephyr steering wheel--driver side speer (end chrome piece,go's from hood to trunk,) 2 back ash trays -- 8 metal pieces that hold the hub caps on -- a 15 in rim with tabs . thanks santa  

Hey, I have a 1947 Lincoln Continental that needs a lot of work, what parts do you still have?