Mssr. Bwatoe

POST YOUR PICTURES OR LOOK AT MINE

SOME GOOD PICS EVER SEEN THE 38 FLAGSHIP BUILT FOR WHEELCHAIR ??

Not my 42. Mine has the correct bumpers. It is coming. Lee

Vacuum goes to the single 3/8 port and the canister lines go to the other two 3/8 ports. BUT, the two 5/16 ports are used to let air back into the 3/8 lines that don't have vacuum. When you activate the OD, one of the 3/8 lines to the canister will have vacuum, the other will not. To let air back into the line that doesn't have vacuum, the 5/16 lines are T'ed into the two 3/8 lines. If you need a piping diagram, let me know.

Love to see the piping diagram. I've got a lot to learn if I'm ever going to put in a Columbia. -Dave

Very nice, car it is beautiful. is the engine pic from this car?? A neat trick is too obtain the original air cleaner, breather...and little curvy

draw tube..it will suck fumes out of the valve chamber with more positive draw..reduces the smell..many guys like, wives not so much. Did you clean up car or take it apart??

Thanks. The engine is of the same car. I cleaned up the heads, intake, and engine compartment. The engine compartment was already pretty clean as the former owner replaced the wiring (along with the upholstery and headliner). Looks clean and organized. I gave the engine compartment a shade tree paint job...masked off the wiring and such, then used cast iron engine paint for the cowl and inner fender areas. As well, I gave the engine a valve job and replaced associated gaskets. Rebuilt the carb and now I'm sorting out ignition problems. It's a beautiful car. Very graceful in it's stock form. I can't wait to hear the engine run. I've never heard one of these before. Wish me luck.

thanks, Erik

Nice, Erik! Who did your valves? Still split valve guides or did you replace them with one piece guides? Lots of good information on this forum about ignition.

I did the valves. It was easier than the Packard Six I just did. I had to drive out the old guides in the Packard with a 4 lbs hammer...then drive and ream the new ones in. I was surprised by the amount of force used to do the job. Conversely the Lincoln was pretty straight forward and everything was smooth. The ignition is my sore spot (and weak spot). I'll keep pecking away.

-E

This photo is on eBay right now - Scranton PA-

Ebay Item No.370834943380

You had asked where the photo was taken - NOT my sale, just saw it there

Not where I copied it from, but where the photo was actually "taken" exposed...the image is of "+++++++" street in what city..

no offense intended

I would be interested in the ac on the v-12 I saw one on a 41 at Dearborn meet in 1959 so I know it can be done. I'm going to drive my 42 so ac would be a great advantage here in Florida. Lee