Jump to content

Shock tool needed


Recommended Posts

I would like to remove the endcaps of the mid 30's Delco lever action shocks. There must be a socket tool with splines to match the end caps. Has anyone ever seen one of these ?

There are companys that rebuild these shocks, I wonder if they remove the end caps or just flush out the old fluid. Advice is welcome.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...