1919 Dodge Brothers "convertible" Coupe for sale.

Guest brian j

Guest brian j

Hi. Many of you are familiar with my 1919 Dodge Brothers "convertible" coupe. Some of you know how rare these are. Some of you also know i'm primarily an AMC guy. It needs restoration. It runs well, and drives. The car is about 98% complete. The fender/hood/apron are removed right now, but i have them. I found another AMC car i want to buy, and would be willing to sell it at this point. For a VERY short while i will take $4500.00 for it. Not a penny less, just to weed out the tire kickers. I have clear title in hand. Give me a call at 218-310-7837 (Brian) I'm in Northeast Minnesota. If the AMC car i want sells, the offer to sell is no longer. Here's a couple of pics. Start digging out those jars of silver dollars out of the back yard, as this will probably be your only opportunity to ever obtain this model of Dodge Brothers

post-31587-143139080711_thumb.jpg

post-31587-143139080741_thumb.jpg

post-31587-143139080762_thumb.jpg

post-31587-143139080785_thumb.jpg

Guest brian j

And again...................it is NO LONGER for sale............not that anyone here was interested. I was able to obtain another rare AMC by other means. I'm very surprised at how penny wise and pound foolish the forum members here are.....although i suspect many of you are older gents, who already have their cars, and who are primarily interested in the "today". Of course i have talked about the future here before, and mark my words, these DB cars will one day be a high dollar car, as will AMC cars. But of course most of us will be dead then(i'm 55). But before we go.......one day... someone will regret not buying this "diamond in the rough". And if i part with it.................it'll probably be"me" who regrets not keeping it. So for the time being it's still my "Jalopy". Ya never know.....i might drive this old rag at the Centennial. Regards

Very limited market on the AACA forums, as compared to something like PreWarCar or other Internet sites. Some cars sell from this forum, but a lot more sell on other sites.

As to value, that's your opinion on future value, my first Dodge Brothers was a 1925 coupe, bought in 1965 for $600. Yes, they've gone up in value, but they still aren't anywhere near high dollar cars. They're dependable and fun to drive, but with low top speed don't think they'll ever be real high dollar cars.

Keep it and have fun with it!