BCA 2012-2013 Officers

38Buick 80C

If you don't like someone that much, then do what so many mother's told there children to do, "IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING NICE, THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL".

Dale in Indy

Where I remember that quote from was "BAMBI", said by Thumper. A beautiful Disney movie! Mother took me "downtown" to the picture show to see it "first run".

Just some recollections . . .

NTX5467

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction re: spouse's vote.

In my post #50 above, I mentioned that Rick Young's first term as BCA President started in 2008. I got that info from page #246 of the current BCA 2011 MEMBERSHIP ROSTER, under BCA Presidents. See pic #1 below. That is incorrect. Rick's first term started in 2009. I have edited my post #50 above to correct this mistake.

Also, Bill Darrow's term listed as 2007-2008 should be corrected to 2007-2009.

While you're at it, it would be convenient to have a list of all the Buick Nationals years and location included in the Roster. Also, who is responsible to update the Judging Handbook?

Thanks.

Al Mack

BCA #8965

"500 Miles West of Flint"

Picture this: on Wednesday morning, November 7, 2012, you read the morning newspaper and the headlines read "XXXXX WINS BY A LANDSLIDE, BUT WE CAN'T TELL YOU THE NUMBERS OR WHAT STATES GAVE HIM THE ELECTORAL VOTE COUNT NEEDED"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]145176[/ATTACH]

Here's a web page I started a few years ago, I don't remember who suggested it, but thanks to them and some others we have captured some pictures from previous BCA National meets, check it out, I think you'll like it. Always looking for more pictures, too!

Buick Club National Meets