1934 Dodge Parts will be available soon!

Guest cadaber

Guest dbenzing

Hi Mark,

Just wondering what's the status on any parts you wish to sell. I am still looking for:

1. Passenger front door lock cylinder

2. Crank hole cover

3. Choke cable knob

I'm trying to complete my 34 DR Sedan before putting it up for sale.

Thanks, Dave

dbenzing@ix.netcom.com

408-265-4842

Guest cadaber

Sorry...I drove the car back from Louisiana and was only home two days and now I'm in Alaska until the 22nd. Not ignoring any of you, I just travel quite extensively and haven't had an opportunity to start pulling parts off.

I don't want to promise anyone any parts until I'm sure that I have them and they are in a descent amount of shape to be used.

Cheers,

Mark

Guest cadaber

Oops...towed the car back, not drove. I will do my best to get to the car when I get back on my days off.

Mark

Oops...towed the car back, not drove. I will do my best to get to the car when I get back on my days off.

Mark

no worrys by me was thinking maybe something had happened to you

Jen

Guest cadaber

I am active duty Army so I am always traveling all over the place. Makes it tough to get to my projects. Hopefully I will have some time again soon.

I did check the doors and they suffered a lot of rust on the bottom portions. They can be repaired, but will take some work.

Guest cadaber

Dave,

I have the choke cable (not sure on the condition yet) and the crank hole cover (metal is in good shape) and as for the lock cylinder, I will have to look when I get home. I don't recall if it was there.

Mark

Dave,

I have the choke cable (not sure on the condition yet) and the crank hole cover (metal is in good shape) and as for the lock cylinder, I will have to look when I get home. I don't recall if it was there.

Mark

what are you going to be asking for the rear 1/4 venting windows? I only need the sash ( frames with the glass in them) along with the operating mech's and handles.

Thanks

Steve,

PS having that same starting problem have to give it a hit of starting flu. new fuel pump, so "that ain't it" maybe electric ( 6 volt ) inline pump would help??

Thanks again

I am active duty Army so I am always traveling all over the place. Makes it tough to get to my projects. Hopefully I will have some time again soon.

I did check the doors and they suffered a lot of rust on the bottom portions. They can be repaired, but will take some work.

it all depends on price as said to you before , there is many parts i am interested in but i see others are as well ,

Jen

Sorry...I drove the car back from Louisiana and was only home two days and now I'm in Alaska until the 22nd. Not ignoring any of you, I just travel quite extensively and haven't had an opportunity to start pulling parts off.

I don't want to promise anyone any parts until I'm sure that I have them and they are in a descent amount of shape to be used.

Cheers,

Mark

I know exactly where you are as I lived in Valdez for some time and made trips to Fairbanks which is where I am thinking you are located, just outside there? Beautiful country and take advantage of you time there, just a suggestion would be to find Solomon lake just on the perimeter of Prince Rupert Sound in Valdez, you will have thought you went to heaven

Guest dbenzing

Mark,

Thanks for your reply. I just need the choke cable knob. As far as the door lock, I just need the lock cylinder that fits in hole in the door under the door handle. From your pics it looks like its there. If the associated lock linkage is there, I'll buy that as well.

Best,Dave

Dave,

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
I have a seat pan for 33-34 just pan but may be to big to ship, may have to go freight,,,,

may check with greyhound , not sure on thier size limit

Jen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Headlights for these older cars, before seald beams, can be a challenge to complete. I am still trying to get the original's for my 1936 Dodge but everytime some come up on E-Bay, they wind up out of my price range. Best of luck on your car and keep us all posted of your progress please.

Bob

Guest dbenzing
Dave,

Mark

Hi Mark. Have you had a chance to check on the lock cylinder yet? Do you know what you want ($) for the choke cable, crank hole cover & lock? I'm hoping to put my '34 Dodge DR Sedan up for sale by the end of the month and would love to be able to be able to add these parts before then. I'm boiling out the gas tank this weekend, then have just a few minor fixes to make.

Thanks,

Dave

408-265-4842

dbenzing@ix.netcom.com

Guest 1934plymouth

Hey Mark ... I need a radiator mount bracket, it located under the

radiator down to the frame.

I live in Denmark so you must be willing to

send overseas.

Sincerely Mikkel

• 1 month later...
Guest dbenzing
Dave,

Mark

Mark,

Any update on when parts will be available?

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Guy ( GDenton ),

I was rereading your request for the panel that covers over the windshild wiper motors and I pulled mine out today to look to see where everything is going and I took some photos for you. The panel covers the wiper motors and then there is a garnish metal panel that covers the trim which has the woodgrain look put onto it. Hope this helps.

Regards

Ian

post-44589-143139210064_thumb.jpg

post-44589-143139210067_thumb.jpg

post-44589-143139210069_thumb.jpg

post-44589-143139210071_thumb.jpg

post-44589-143139210073_thumb.jpg

Guest Onebadcoupe

I have a 34 dodge coupe, I'm looking for the window garnish for the doors, Opera windows, and rear window, I'm also looking for a good pair of door handles, and the chrome ring around the grill. Any chance you still have these pieces and are willing to part with them? Thanks

Garnish trims are a little hard to find. Door handles pop up on ebay now and then and the Chrome ring around the grill are very hard to find in good order. A guy I'm conversing with at the moment in Western Australia does have one on his wrecked 34 so I'll contact him to see if he wants to sell it. I had a spare, got it rechromed and sold it to someone in America for approx $170.

I'll let you know if I find out anything.

Regards

Ian

Guest ecirillo03

1934 Dodge Sedan 4-DR

Looking for headlights and stands, taillights and stands, outside rear door handles, rear window interior trim. Call Dennis 860-227-4447.

Edited by ecirillo03 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cadaber

All...My apologies for falling off the net. I have been traveling quite extensively. I have one more week and I will have two weeks of leave to mess with the car. I will start answering your questions whether I have what you are looking for off the 34. Once again, I apologize and will be able to take some pics of the parts you are interested in and you can let me know then if you would require them. Cheers Mark