Iola swap meet

old car fan

I used to vend there years ago, up in the A row, when I sold pre-war Chevy parts. Yes, indeed it is my neck of the woods. It is great to wave a swap meet this size 3 1/2 hours away.

Prewar40 is right there is 1 tree in the hole grounds. There are not too many trees at Hershey either.

I have been attending and selling at Iola for over 25 years. They advertise at least 3800 swap spaces and they are almost all occupied and selling. The swap meet specifies you must have 90% auto related items, which does not eliminate all flea market junk but helps. As stated there are plenty of cheap tools and model cars, but the mix of actual car parts is better than most. The complaint about shade is true, but no more than any other large swap meet and there are tents and a few shady areas if that is a concern. Parking is free, admission is reasonable, the locals folks running the meet are pleasant and there is enough to do that you cannot see it all in one day--I would encourage any car guy to go, good luck, Todd C