Reatta Videos

Bushwack

Video #1. Is this a pre-production 1988 model? I ask because I don't recall seeing the 16 ways seat controls looking like that.

1988 Buick Reatta - YouTube

Video #2. Haven't seen this video before of a review for a 1990 convertible. Look out for the latest advancement in mobile phone technology (you might miss it if you blink). 1990 Buick Reatta convertible nonmw - YouTube

Thanks for posting those. I will add them to the list that will be in my website update. I wonder why they have this at the top: "This video is unlisted. Only those with the link can see it". Are they private or something?

Here is a list of what I have in the update so far. I hope you don't mind me postng yours from the Rally. Is the next to last one about the vert yours too?

Reatta Rally, Van Nuys, CA June 3, 2012

Reatta Fest 4

Turbo Charged Rear Wheel Drive Reatta

MW 1990: Reatta Convertible Road Test

Buick 1990 Cars Preview

1990 Buick Reatta Convertible

1988 Buick Reatta Commercial

Thanks for posting those. I will add them to the list that will be in my website update. I wonder why they have this at the top: "This video is unlisted. Only those with the link can see it". Are they private or something?

Here is a list of what I have in the update so far. I hope you don't mind me postng yours from the Rally. Is the next to last one about the vert yours too?

Reatta Rally, Van Nuys, CA June 3, 2012

Reatta Fest 4

Turbo Charged Rear Wheel Drive Reatta

MW 1990: Reatta Convertible Road Test

Buick 1990 Cars Preview

1990 Buick Reatta Convertible

1988 Buick Reatta Commercial

I mentioned this about a month ago but the Reatta Craft Centre videos disappeared when the account that uploaded them got terminated for copyright infringement. I remember one had a guy building his own car. Does anyone else have them to put back online?