WTB Plymouth PD Coupe Doors or Possible front Sedan doors will work and other items

Guest Jen_

Would prefer a pair of coupe doors to fix my car with as the front windshield posts both are cut and the floor has been cut at one time. I also need a windshield to help with fitting this back together again. If anyone has a cowl for this car I could use that as well since this one is a bit bent . Please be reasonable with your prices I understand the rarity of some things but also understand I am not a rich person. Some offers I been given on some items would make you faint before you ever thought of buying it.

Shipping is possible for some items mentioned but preference is something closer so I can view item

Jen

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Robert McNeil

Jen Second post to you today. A friend is coming back to Santa Cruz in early August with a load of Mopar stuff.. Exactly where is "Central CA" I have a PC cowl, no posts, but clean straight rust free from eastern Colorado. $200.00 Can also give you a 34 sedan pass door to shorten lots of work. bbhmcneil@msn.com

Jen Second post to you today. A friend is coming back to Santa Cruz in early August with a load of Mopar stuff.. Exactly where is "Central CA" I have a PC cowl, no posts, but clean straight rust free from eastern Colorado. $200.00 Can also give you a 34 sedan pass door to shorten lots of work. bbhmcneil@msn.com

sent you a email , thank you so much for replying and helping

Jen

• 2 weeks later...

no reply from you , hopefully nothing has happened to you

for those wondering i am still looking for parts at reasonable prices please ,

so far i have purchased one passenger side sedan door which i hope will fit after i cut it down on height , still need the drivers side. i also purchased a 1934 dodge sedan which there isnt much left on it but i can use part of the cowl to fix the plymouth and i will trade or sell the remaining parts of this sedan to help with plymouth

so i do still need alot of parts

Jen

Edited by Jen_ (see edit history)

Item #290752318962

person has it listed here among other places for 9000 dollars , this same car was listed local to me awhile ago for 5000 dollars obo only i didnt see it in time to look at it. hopefully i can find one more door from someone .

thank you for your help

Jen