Sign in to follow this  
Paul K.

41 Parts for Sale

I sold my 41 Continental Cab a few weeks ago and I do not foresee owning another for sometime so I am going to sell the batch of parts I have. Mostly mechanical items, however there are some trim pieces.

A partial list is:

V-12 engine, transmission, Distributors and terminal plates, fuel pumps, carbs, brand new Earle Browne plug wire set, Excellent front grille assembly that was replated in the 80s and never installed, other small chrome items ( I have to look again), good side mirror, fog lamps, other bits and pieces. I am located in San Diego, CA

Hi Paul:

I'm sorry to hear you had to sell your '41 Cabriolet. I drive one and love it.

The other members here are curious to know how much your car sold for. Would you share that with us?

Mike L.

Hi Paul:

I'm sorry to hear you had to sell your '41 Cabriolet. I drive one and love it.

The other members here are curious to know how much your car sold for. Would you share that with us?

Mike

Edited by Waldren
wrong area sorry (see edit history)

I am in the process of separating and pricing the parts and will post a list. I did not think I would receive responses so soon. Regarding what I sold my car for, just send me a PM and I can share.