Sign in to follow this  
yellowdog

Carlisle

So who is planning to be there?

I'm hoping I'll make it since this is the first year--since I got the car--that I am on this side of the pond.

Really looking forward to finally meeting some of you in person!

My plans are to be their. I am located in Syracuse,NY and have 1990 Yellow / Saddle /Saddle 54,000 mi, originally in AZ owned for a year. This will be my first Carlisle. will be looking for wheel, tool kit, floor mats. Also looking forward to meeting other members.:)

good luck finding that stuff, took me years and many auctions to get a tool kit and umbrella. i still need good condition mats. i sold 3 sets of wheels, they arent that expensive

I figure I will be able to find a wheel. I have the umbrella. Tool kit I expect will be somewhat hard to find at a price. thanks for any help Floor mats i know I will find at some point.:)

I've been to every Chrysler show at Carlisle and will be bringing my 90 Yellow/Ginger/Tan 16v TC. This show is a wonderful experience. I have a spare tool kit which I'd be willing to sell at a fair price to a club member. It's complete and in decent condition.