redo Enamel Badge

zzzzzzz

Emblemagic is another good supplier of enameled badges;they do have a website. Not cheap but nice work! There was a company called "Pulfer and Williams" that made reproduction data plates and ID plates but they have since been bought out. I saw on one Mopar sight who bought them out but I can't remember,maybe someone on this forum can! They made some nice parts!

I'd personally recommend Karla Maxwell - Several years ago, I e-mailed her photographs of an original Chalmers Detroit emblem which she then reproduced for a gentleman who had required it for a cars restoration. You can find a picture of the reproduction on her website, and I'd be hard presed to tell it from the original emblem. That kind of quality work does not come "cheap" but is well worth the investment.

As for the vin tag, another person to find is Don Keuhn of the Door Sills company out of New Jersey - the contact information I have is near 20 years old, but his number was (973) 423-1196 and his work on the tags was great.

North Haledon, New Jersey (NJ) Automobile Parts and Supplies-manufacturers Companies

wow

20yr old info and still good ,but it looks like his son is running it

when i get the time i will call each one and see what i can do

i had called someone one ebay that did tags was told $180 usd and he was in W.A usa

i looked at k maxwell for a badge was $250-$350

i see after looking at car tags at the Lavine Restorations i need to call them (i like what i see)