In SW Ohio we have many events to show our vehicle.

huptoy

In SW Ohio we have many events to show our vehicle. These are not AACA events but my 1931 Hupmobile always draws a crowd.

We have an individual who has a web page of events within 50 miles or so of my home.

Notes from Event Flyers

June 10th we had a concours d'Elegance held at Ault Park in Cincinnati to support the Arthritis Foundation. The Sunday car show is free to show your vehicle but spectators pay $25 the day of the event and $20 if purchased in advance. The are charges for the optional special events the days preceding. I planned to show my car this year but was preempted by the granddaughter's dance recital. With luck, next year.

AULT PARK Concours d'Elegance

Once a month two of the local communities block off the downtown for a free car show with about 300 car or so attending. They provide a DJ, food vendors, and the local restaurants do a brisk business. In the Country Cruisers web page you will see them listed.

Germantown Saturday Night Out

Cruise the Burg | Summertime Fun on Main Street in Miamisburg Ohio

ON the last Saturday in July there is a nice 12 mile Antique car parade with over 300 cars participating. The cars must not be hot rods or rat rods. A fellow I know had baby moon hubcaps on his 56 Chevy and he was not permitted to participate. If you register by July 20, it is free and $10 if you wait to the day of event.

AntiqueCars Home Page

Just outside of Dayton, there is a Friday free cruse in with 300 or more. Additionally, on the east side of Cincinnati, the is an even larger free Friday cruse in.

I have wondered if other areas have a wealth of car nuts?