1926 6 cylinder Packard Distributor parts

Guest vintage honeycomb

Guest vintage honeycomb

Hello from Australia, I would like to know who may stock new distributor parts for my 6 cylinder 1926 Packard. It is fited with a Delco Ohio Distributor stamped 5249.

I would like points, rotor, condensor and a cap. I am having problems in this area and it seems most of the spares I recieved with the car are second hand bits and pieces that have been well picked over.

I do have a good spare cap which appears to be new, but would defiantely like to source the other parts. I feel it is false security to carry spares if when I need them somewhere on the side of the road they are useless.

Thankyou

Greg

• 1 month later...
Guest vintage honeycomb

Hello from down under, I have now sourced the ingition parts I required, thanks for your help on that one. I was also looking for an old un-usable radiator I could recore with a honeycomb core for my 326. I have found one locally here in Queensland so that project will go ahead should anyone be looking for a very good working 326 Packard radiator fitted with a tubular core and a section of the original core fiiteed to the front of the core.

Thankyou again.

Greg Stevens

Brisbane Australia