1956 Dodge Royal Lancer 2 dr hdtp

Guest unclmx

Guest unclmx

For Sale: 1956 Dodge royal Lancer 2 door hardtop, 315 cu in V8, 2 speed "powerflite" push button auto trans. This is a near original survivor. It has been repainted about 30 years ago and it may have had the seat covers replaced but other than normal wear items it is a complete original car. It runs and drives fine and could be enjoyed as it is or it would be a perfect candidate for a full restoration since it has all those little impossible to find pieces already on the car! There is some "patina" on some of the chrome but most is very nice, glass is great, and everything works except the radio and the horn ring is broken off the steering wheel but I have the broken piece and it is an easy repair. One small area of rust in the P side of the rear rocker right in front of the wheel otherwise it's solid everywhere. Contact me for a full album of 200 detailed photos. I'm in Atlanta Ga. I am asking $14,999 for the car, might consider an offer, might consider a trade, just ask and see. I can arrange transport to you or maybe could even deliver it if you are nearby. This is a nice car from the Exner finned era and most importantly it's a desireable 2 door hardtop. A sleek car in it's day, and still looks good in it's original colors. 770-596-1947 Bob

post-86032-143139052549_thumb.jpg

post-86032-143139052589_thumb.jpg

post-86032-143139052628_thumb.jpg

post-86032-143139052665_thumb.jpg