New To The Forum

Guest crossbowme

Guest crossbowme

I just bought a cherry 89 with a Turbo II and only 15,000 miles on it. It is in show room condition with the exception of the under the hood insulation and (I know this nit picking) the plastic cap that goes on the fuel door lever. I have looked on ebay with no results plus some local yards. Anyone know where I can get these items?

I actually have been lurking here for a couple of weeks and I'm impressed with the questions and postings. On some of these auto sites you get some real off the wall comments but generally this site stays on topic and helpful. I'm looking forward to learning from you all.

I might add that I also have a 2005 Crossfire SRT which was also a Chrysler experiment with Mercedes (in this case AMG). I'm trying to convince my wife to buy one of the "new" (if they actually make one) Chrysler/Maserati's. The I'll have a complete set!:D

Guest crossbowme

I did a search for these two items and it looks like everyone has the same problem. I did see that TC Parts have them so I ordered both. Yeah, I have a complete car (I think)! :rolleyes:

Welcome onboard the forum. Now that you know how to use the search feature of the forum you'll be able to find a wealth of information about these cars. The 89 year underhood insulation is one year only and somewhere in this group a pattern is floating around for making new ones from whatever material you prefer.

Your complete set could also include the other maker collaborations that Maserati and DeTomaso (spelling escapes me) were involved in, the sickness just keeps growing worse!