Australia NZ Hup Group

Max BURKE

Guest fordy

I agree and not just because Duncan is one of my mates. He puts a lot of effort into doing a top notch job with very little reward for his efforts. As far as I am aware he has been doing the Register for over 20 years and is yet to repeat anything or "pirate" from other sources.

ALL Hupmobilists owe a debt to guys like him who go above and beyond mere mortals in their dedication to the history and preservation of the marque.

Three cheers for Duncan and raise your glasses in salute!

Steve Ford

Adelaide

Australia

1923 Series R (x2)

1924 Series R

plus numerous other makes

Steve We in the international Hupp Club formed in Cal. by Henry Miller know of the great works of Duncan Hudson. He has sent us much material that is used by our members to help restore our Hupps. 4 good friends in Aust, Murray & Kay, Alan & Marilyn are also members of the Hupp Register in Aust and also members of the Hupp Club in The USA. PS Send me a PM if you have not found a distributor for your Model R. Chuck

Guest fordy

Thanks Chuck, PM has been sent although I am not sure it went trough as my PC froze part way - its in the sent folder so lets see.

We have a National Hupp meet in Bundaberg Queensland if anyone wants something to plan a trip down under around and incorpoate some Hupp activites. Th Bi-Annual Bay to Birdwood Run is the same month in Adelaide - Overseas "hitch hikers" would be welcomed in the couple of Hupps I know of that are entered. - Anyone wanting to take me up on this be quick with a PM as there are obviously limited seats. Steve & Agnes were the only US representatives at our last national Hupp meet in Mt Gambier and unfortunately flew back before the Bay to Birdwood on the following weekend.

Steve

Adelaide

Australia