What turns you on?

Bushwack

With everything being equal (i.e. mechanically sound, interior and exterior exceptional, color combo, coupe or convertible), which Reatta would you find more desirable:

Reatta #1: 16 way seats and CD player with 58,000 miles

Reatta #2: Standard 6 way seats and no CD player with 47,000 miles.

Guest steveskyhawk

Condition. Mileage being that close it will depend on how the cars were cared for. Seats and CD player can be added if desired. At 20 some years old, there isn't a car out there that wont look better with new leather.

Guest Richard D

I agree with SteveSkyhawk. however If conditions were exactly identical the 16 way, CD player would probably be it. Between the Skylark and the Reatta I only put about 2-3K miles a year on it.

Guest 68vwdubb

If the color combos are the same and the conditions are identical, Reatta #2. You can add the radio and the people I have dealt and spoke with, could care less about the 16 way seat. People are Always buying the odometer though. And like Richard said, I could also drive Reatta 2 for 5+years before it hit 58K. Just my 2 cents! Pondering buying Another Convert??

If the color combos are the same and the conditions are identical, Reatta #2. You can add the radio and the people I have dealt and spoke with, could care less about the 16 way seat. People are Always buying the odometer though. And like Richard said, I could also drive Reatta 2 for 5+years before it hit 58K. Just my 2 cents! Pondering buying Another Convert??

Looking at two coupes.

Guest Corvanti

as a former "la-la" land resident - and the $, mechanicals, etc. for both is close, take them for a test drive, and purchase the one that gives you the best "car-ma"... :D