36 4 door touring sedan

Hi all. I just purchased a 36 4 door TS. The first thing I need is a passenger side tail light. Any out there for sale?

Thank You:)

Welcome! help yourself to coffee and bikkies.....

Congrats on the purchase! We'd love to see some pics of your new ride. It helps cut out misunderstandings, and well, we just love pics! The boffins, (not me), hate to get things wrong too....;)

If you scroll down below the reply to thread box you will see a "manage attachments" option. Click that and you're halfway there.

Can't help with the tail light but enjoy :)

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new purchase. You'll find a lot of good advise about your car on this site..don't be afraid to ask! I welcome phone calls for info so feel free to call me at 814-322-4481 or 814-341-2461 east. if you need help. I'll look but I don't think I have a rt. side taillamp. Do you need the mount too? You know,I had never seen a '36 Dodge in our area untill about 10 yrs ago when I got mine,then I found 2 more right around my place! Oh..I want to encourage you to go back through and read all the previous threads pertaining to '36 Dodges,I think you'll find them interesting and informative!

Edited by jpage (see edit history)

I went to a swap meet in Jefferson Wisconsin in April with the idea that if I found a steering wheel that was better than the one I have for my 46 Chevy pick up I would by it. Next thing is I buy the 36. It Looks like a restoration was started years ago but nothing for awhile....til now...Its in pretty good shape...I'm starting with the electric system now...I bought a couple manuels but I'm sure I will have some question....I'ts good to know you guys are out there.

Hi mouchy764!

Glad to see another '36 owner out there! We must be upwards of around thirty two different '36 owners that have passed through these pages on the AACA Forum! I love it! The more info the merrier!

We would love to see some photos of your new car. I will post some easy instructions shortly as to how to do that so you can feel comfortable posting shots right away!

Hope you are all about originality during your restoration because that's what you will find the most help with here. Most of us think that the car's history is important and that future generations will appreciate looking at a car to see "what it was like" back in its day. That ultimately will help hold its value longer also.

"jpage" has given a good suggestion. Be sure to use the "Search the Forum - Search Thread" feature at the upper right of the "Dodge & Dodge Brothers" main page for "36 Dodge" or "1936 Dodge". There is getting to be a pile of info on the forum!

So, have fun with your project and stop back often! :)

Edited by 1936 D2
added data (see edit history)

Hi all. I just purchased a 36 4 door TS. The first thing I need is a passenger side tail light. Any out there for sale?

Thank You:)

Welcome to the Dodge Brothers forum. You will learn a lot here. Some of us have been into these cars since our teens and we are still learning very good facts about our cars. Hope to see you on here a lot. John

Try here for the taillamp...Andy Bernbaum Auto Parts for Chrysler's cars from 30s to 70s

and here for more information and possibly parts...WPC Home - the World's Largest Chrysler Products Club !

post-37352-143138977667_thumb.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Guest sodomojo

Hi mouchy764

Welcome to the site and congrats on your '36 find. I too, am a fairly new owner of my '36. Only since January. At first I glued myself to the forum and read everything I could find on the car including saving photos of almost every part and car displayed for future reference. I find the help from the forum members to be very valuable and well appreciated. I am not sure what I would have done without their help. I have learned allot but so much more to go.

Good Luck on your car!

Sodomojo and Mouchy764

I posted this to other members who wanted pics of a 36 Dodge. A while ago there was one listed on ebay that was a full body off restoration. In total there are around 50 pictures. If you shoot me a message I'm happy to email the pictures to you and anyone else that wants them. I kept the pics as the colour is Empire Maroon ( my 34 original colour ) and the detail on the wheels. But this shows full underside pics, interior and exterior pics as well as engine bay

• 2 weeks later...