Wiring Harnesses 65 Riv for sale

pyntre

Hi Guys ,

I have some bits and pieces from my 65 restoration that I would like to see someone be able to use. All of this is wiring that is in great shape .

The flat wire loom that feeds the taillights and fuel sender, goes under carpet

Rear power window flat loom and connectors for switches and motors

The loom for the Power drivers seat from the switch on the door to the seat itself

Front power windows from the switches on the door to the motors

The loom for all the A/C and blower motor .lots of connections on this one, has a relay in it , just engine side of firewall

The 40 amp circuit breaker that feeds power to and protects the power windows and power seat. Mounts up in drivers side kick panel

Also have a trunk weatherstripping from Metro Rubber part number TK 46-18 that I bought two of somehow.

I would be happy happy happy with 10 bucks a piece for any of these parts plus the price to ship it. Let me know. Thanks:)

Guest Rob J

I bought some of your other items on ebay a few weeks ago, I would like to buy some of the wiring stuff as well, particularly the flat under carpet to rear harness, and the power window/seat stuff.

I can send you funds via paypal.

Do you also happen to have some in good condition power window body to door rubber boots? Thanks.