Do you realize how popular the DB forum is getting?

Hi. I noticed the amount of interest in Dodge Brothers vehicles is growing.........when i went on the main AACA site i spotted the number of posts to this site is up to 37,000 + , in Domestic Makes. It's only second to Packard, and no one else even comes close. People are starting to figure out the best kept secret in antique cars! Hopefully this will be a good thing for Dodge Brothers enthusiasts. Regards.:)

Forums change from year to year Brian. This just happens to be one of those years where there are a good group of people at the same time. I've been here when there was a group of "Click enticing old codgers".

There is a wonderful bunch out here now so enjoy it while it lasts!

Hi Brian, I agree with you about this site's popularity. I have seen more useful information and have received more good advice here than anywhere else including the club classifieds. Everybody keep up your participation.

Bill

Forums change from year to year Brian. This just happens to be one of those years where there are a good group of people at the same time. I've been here when there was a group of "Click enticing old codgers".

There is a wonderful bunch out here now so enjoy it while it lasts!

I dont think anyone that participates regularily here is going anywhere. I hope not

The other thing I notice is how many people come here with a question or whatever, then comment later how great all the people are here, helpful, informative, quick to respond, and generally pleasant. They make mention of the forums they have come from and make comments about how "groupy" or "clicky" the others are. If you are not "in the flow", you are sort of shunned!

Now THAT's what I like about this Forum! ;)

Hi Brian,

Being in Australia sometimes I feel a bit isolated, but with the assistance and encouragement of other members, especially in both Australia and America, I have received extremely helpful information, advice and hopefully I have been able to help other members. As the other guys said, this is a great forum and I actively read the majority of posts.

These are genuinely nice people who go out of their way to assist where they can.

I hope this forum continues the momentum it already has.

Ian

I can only agree whole-heartedly with Ian ... Contacts and info about these cars can be very scarce in non-US countries, and I could not have got my car on the road without the generous help of all the people in AACA-Dodge Brothers. Not to mention the endless stream of fascinating and witty discussion of rodding!