LOOK WHO'S COMING TO BREAKFAST in Shalotte

MrEarl

I hope Debbie is not coming for Breakfast on Friday....

To the Duke of Earl:

It looks like the new forum format censors are at it again.....two strikes already, three strikes and you get a free typewriter!

Have your cohort Robert E. read you the latest weather forecast for the S.E. part of the U.S. to learn more about Debbie. :D

Al Mack

BCA #8965

"500 Miles West of Flint"

Edited by 1953mack (see edit history)

In addition to all the great gifts normally exchanged at the breakfast, get a load of just one of the magnificent door prizes that attendees will have a chance to win, just by drawing a lucky card. WOW, can you believe this??!!!! This not just a regular can of SPAM folks, but rather a limited edition, special stamped, collectors edition, commemorating the 75TH Anniversary of this great American meat icon.

I hear rumors that a major auto restoration tool company will be generously providing even more fantabulous door prizes.

Just as in the past folks, this is gearing up to be a breakfast that will not soon be forgotten. DON'T MISS IT!!!!!!!!!!!

100_3586.jpg

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

Guest wildcat465

Good job Lamar on an enjoyable event. AND, many thanks to you Stevo for sending your gift, I am enjoying it immensely as well.

Good job Lamar on an enjoyable event. AND, many thanks to you Stevo for sending your gift, I am enjoying it immensely as well.

The pleasure was all mine and was good to meet you Paul. And yes them Serbians know how to make good Prune Brandy don't they. And Stevo was expecting it to have been tested prior to the breakfast so I made sure not to disappoint him in that regard.

Anybody take any pictures of these shenanigans?

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)

The pleasure was all mine and was good to meet you Paul. And yes them Serbians know how to make good Prune Brandy don't they. And Stevo was expecting it to have been tested prior to the breakfast so I made sure not to disappoint him in that regard.

Anybody take any pictures of these shenanigans?

Yes, JD posted picture elsewhere, mine are still getting developed, not really, I'm trying to get the Buicktown newsletter done!

http://forums.aaca.org/f115/buickman-award-216325-7.html

Edited by BUICK RACER (see edit history)

The order in which gifts will be received will be handled like this. Two decks of "special" cards will be used. As participants bring in a gift, they will be given a card. When the gifting starts, the second deck will be used to flip cards to see who has a matching card.

I'm hoping you had the forethought to remove the jokers from the deck...with this crowd, that could have made for an interesting time....