A Neat 1934 Photo of a Parade Showing a Model A Roadster and A Miller-look-a-like Childs Car.

Guest T-Head

I suspect this photo was taken in or near Rochester NY. For many years there was a Ford agency in Rochester by the name of Judge's Ford. And the companies slogan was "Good morning Judge". This logo can still be found on accessories at flea markets, especially on the foot gas pedal accessory for the model T Ford. But I have no help on the Miller car.-Bob

Guest T-Head
I suspect this photo was taken in or near Rochester NY. For many years there was a Ford agency in Rochester by the name of Judge's Ford. And the companies slogan was "Good morning Judge". This logo can still be found on accessories at flea markets, especially on the foot gas pedal accessory for the model T Ford. But I have no help on the Miller car.-Bob

Seldenguy thanks for the help, we recieved other replies that all point to Rochester, here is one from Dick Stearns:

I can’t help with the little car, but Judge’s Ford was an old line Ford dealer on Lake Ave., just a couple of blocks from the Kodak State St. offices, in Rochester. They lasted into the 1980′s as I recall. I have seen Model T fords with their trade mark slogan “good morning Judge” cast into the retainer nut on the steering wheel. I think this photo was taken on Main St. just west ot the Genesee river. That looks like the old Security Trust bank building, now long gone, replaced by the Riverside Convention Center.