anyone ever get one of those G-TECH's.....????

just wanted to know if any of you have gotten one of these yet.....someone out there has i'm sure.....how do you like it.???.....tim grin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I bought one when I had my 97 WS6 Formula and it is cool. Fairly accurate too, although the mph is concistantly 5-7mph too fast. I understand this is the way it records mph.<P>Anyway, it was very helpful for practicing launch technique,and for comparing mods.I am currently building engine for my Stage 1 and will use it to compare to old one since only track around is 200 miles away, don't got there too often.<P>could waste your money on worse things!<P>Later<BR>Tim

I bought one a while ago. It is a neat toy and does seem to be fairly accurate. My problem with it is was finding a place to use it. There are not many streets around here where you can make a good run. You have to start from a full stop, run up to 60mph and then slow down. This does not work so well on the tollway. It's even harder to find a street to try and run a quarter mile (not that I would break any laws...) Now if you live in an area where you have more open roads and are on good standings with the local law, it might be more useful.