69 GS 400

I AM ABOUT TO BUY MY SECOND 69 GS400 AND I HAVE A QUESTION,DO ALL GS CARS HAVE POSI'S? BOTH OF THESE ONES ARE THE SAME;JACKED UP,ONE WHEEL SPINS FORWARD AND THE OTHER SPINS THE OPPOSITE WAY,I WOULD SURE HATE TO HAVE TO FIND AND BUY 2 CORRECT POSI'S.PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT JONATHAN.WILKINS@KIRTLAND.AF.MIL. ALSO HOW RARE ARE THE CONSOLE SHIFT GS400'S? ONE OF MINE HAS THAT

Not All GS's had POSI's. I have a 71 GS455 with a 3.08 open rear. It just depends on what was ordered. And consoles were also an option. I have seen my share of both console and column shifted cars. The console I believe is the more desired. Good luck. Ross<BR>

They didn't all come with positraction... it was an option. My 71 GS455 came with an open 3.08 rear. I just had it rebuilt with 3.42 posi.<P>As far as consoles they were also an option (at least in 71). My car came with bucket seats and a column shifted auto trans (TH400). It's also a tilt column. I've got the build sheet since people like to tell me it's not original.<P>