1971-1972-1973 centurion parts

Guest ballafromtexas2

Guest ballafromtexas2

Im new to the centurion world and thought they basically were the same car from 71-73. So i bought alot of parts that dont fit or came in a package deal. I own a 1972 and purchased a 73 rear bumper which of course doesnt fit.Then i found a guy in lubbock that had parts for a 72 and he sold me alot of stuff that i already had along with the front and back bumper which i needed.

So here is my parts list excluding shipping

set of black factory wheels w/o tires $300 decent condition

a 71 grill. great condition $200

Door panel top and bottum and rear panels top and bottum.---gold and brown--$200

Back bumper filler (goes underneath the trunk)left and right side---$100

Gold 71 hood has crease on top right side(fixable)----$75

73 back bumper with lights (driver side was broke in shipping still useable) $100

I have a pair of the back corner pieces left and right---$100

I have a trunk lid with the grilles in it. Don't know which year that is . $150

The little storage console$100

Now i do have alot of little misc pieces that i will be taking offers on

Seatbelts,interior trim,back quater panel light marker,driver side hood hinge, ash trays, back bumper brackets1973, and more. If you are looking for a small trim piece please email me as i might have it.

My email is tripledcustoms@gmail.com . It comes straight to my phone so i can get u a quick response. If you have a picture of a part u need email me the pic so i can match it and i will let you know. I leave my shop at 5pm central everyday. I will still take calls but cannot get pictures until the next morning. 214-554-2631 bubba

Located in dallas

Guest ballafromtexas2

Redrob the ornament i have is the helmet with centurion connected to it. Dont know if that was the piece you were looking for or just the helmet. Redrob leave me an email or number and i can shoot you a pic of emblem

Smartin there is no stainless trim around trunk lid. Sorry

• 3 weeks later...