parts

Guest Jeffholderman

selling antique parts collection

going to look for parts this weekend i think. anyone see anything that stands out they might want or might be worth bringing back?

I was up there last week, he has quite a collection, including a number of complete, nice antique cars. I bought some stuff, and am putting together a list of bits & pieces I need so he can look before I go back up. Plan on spending several hours looking at cars...

I wasn't interested in a car, so I didn't talk prices, but he did indicate he was interested in selling one or more of the vehicles.

Keith

Guest Jeffholderman

Keith wow we are neighbors im also a Parker guy...did he have any complete trucks im so wanting a truck..i think it will motivate me to finish my 25 quicker

Keith wow we are neighbors im also a Parker guy...did he have any complete trucks im so wanting a truck..i think it will motivate me to finish my 25 quicker

Where in Parker are you? We're east of Parker off of Singing Hills Road, just over the Elbert county line (although we still have a Parker address).

I'm not sure which vehicles he's actually interested in selling, since I wasn't looking for a complete vehicle. He has a couple of unique IH trucks that I was looking at, but the only Dodge truck I remember is one I'm pretty sure he wasn't interested in selling.

Just sent him a list of bits & pieces I'm still looking for. We spent most of an afternoon just going through his collection before we got down to buying specific parts, so didn't get a chance to look for everything I needed for my '24 touring.

Keith

Guest Jeffholderman

We are in east Parker off tomahawk howdy neighbor lol what time you going up Saturday? I have.t talked to him yet but would love to go up with a flatbed empty and maybe come back wiih a flat bed full...im working on my first antique project 25 sedan sounds like your pretty seasoned at it sure could use some advice on resources