Mid '30s To Early '40s Running Driver

Guest Scuba Steve

Guest Scuba Steve

I am looking for a nice driver quality car in the SF bay area, CA. I would prefer a four door with suicides but open to anything. My budget does not allow for a fully restored show car. I want as complete as possible. I have a '70 Chevelle as a project and do not need another one. May consider a nearly complete car that is not running but can't make promises, I want to drive this thing home. Post or send me a PM with some pictures, price, location and a description. I have no preference in make or model so let me see what you have. Thanks.

Edited by Scuba Steve (see edit history)

Guest Scuba Steve
check out the 1942 Buick Sedanette I have for sale, just moved it to the top and dropped the price

Neil if you were closer I would definitely check it out. I just don't want to travel far, sorry.

I have a 1928 Buick Master six sedan with suicide doors and is a daily driver. 99% original. Contact email suebradian@gmail.com

Sent you an e-mail.

I have a 1936 Pontiac Deluxe 8 listed on here.

It has Suicide doors on the back. 4 door

I saw your Pontiac earlier and really liked it but after the Army stationed me in upstate New York I never plan to go back there. Sorry.

Guest Scuba Steve
So the army ruined you coming here to have a car shipped out to you.

Thanks for looking.

No my time in NY made me never want to go back there. I'll be pushing it if I travel down to LA. I'm not trying to spend the time or money traveling for a driver quality car.

With that being said I will not travel outside of CA or NV. Looking at cars out of my area is only depressing. :(

Edited by Scuba Steve (see edit history)

I have a few cars that will fit the bill.

Vintage Motor Cars :: 1936 Ford Convertible Sedan

Vintage Motor Cars :: 1940 LaSalle Model 52 Convertible Coupe

Vintage Motor Cars :: 1941 Cadillac 60 Special

Vintage Motor Cars :: 1948 Mercury Convertible Coupe

Vintage Motor Cars :: 1949 Plymouth P18 Special Deluxe Convertible (Actually, we have two of these, a red one and a cream one coming in)

All are priced in the $20s and $30s, all are complete, running, driving, presentable cars that would be ideal for casual shows and touring. I'll proudly stand behind them and you can see a lot of details by clicking the links. People here know me well and know that I'm honest to a fault and that I'll give you the straight story on every one of our cars. Maybe you'll find something to love!

Guest Scuba Steve
I have a few cars that will fit the bill.

Vintage Motor Cars :: 1936 Ford Convertible Sedan

Vintage Motor Cars :: 1940 LaSalle Model 52 Convertible Coupe

Vintage Motor Cars :: 1941 Cadillac 60 Special

Vintage Motor Cars :: 1948 Mercury Convertible Coupe

Vintage Motor Cars :: 1949 Plymouth P18 Special Deluxe Convertible (Actually, we have two of these, a red one and a cream one coming in)

All are priced in the $20s and $30s, all are complete, running, driving, presentable cars that would be ideal for casual shows and touring. I'll proudly stand behind them and you can see a lot of details by clicking the links. People here know me well and know that I'm honest to a fault and that I'll give you the straight story on every one of our cars. Maybe you'll find something to love!

Nice cars Matt. Unfortunately those are out of my budget. I've thought about waiting a bit longer and saving but I just can't put more money towards this car, at least this point in my life.

Guest Scuba Steve

I'm still looking so let me know what you have. Please ONLY cars in or near the Bay Area. I am not looking to travel out of California. Thanks.