1922 Essex coach

1922 Essex coach or two-door sedan made by Hudson.

This is an older restoration in good running and cosmetic condition. I bought this car recently and have realized that I bit off a little more than I can chew at my age.

The car is very clean with no rust or signs of collision damage. The body and most importantly the whole-fabric top are both in excellent condition. The car has four relatively new Firestone balloon tires (4.50 x 21), strong solid spoke wheels and a very, very nice interior with the seats and door panels done in a greenish-gray whip cord that looks era-authentic and is complete with the draw down shades as original. The floor is covered fore and aft with a black rubber mat.

The paint is showing wear around the edges with some scratching, touch ups and stains.

It doesn't look bad, but would benefit from a paint job in the future.

There are no dents or signs of rust. All of the safety glass is good with no cracks or chips.

The lights and horn work and the car has an original moto-meter, cowl lights, and dual spot lights.

Clear title.

There are a few mechanical issues which I will be happy to discuss with an interested party.

$9950 FOB Albuquerque NM

505 828 2165

sosutttle@aol.com

post-73194-143138943271_thumb.jpg