Sign in to follow this  
T-Head

The Friday Photo Without a Caption Contest - Older photos

Friday.jpg

The photo above is what we have selected for this weeks photo without a caption contest. As in the past, send in a comment with your caption and we will post what we think are the best captions next Friday.

Last weeks photo is shown just below, followed by what we picked as the best captions in the past week out of 112 entries. Thanks to all who sent in their captions. The winners are listed below.

Frayer-Miller-1.jpg

Skeezixx: I dunno Rodney, the guy just said for us to take this thing around the driving range and it’ll pick up all the loose golf balls, he didn’t tell me what happens next.

Probe Sport: Roads? Where we’re going we don’t need no roads.

Garage Dog: Take us to your leader.

Model A Mac: For the love of god Bill…Put your GOOGLES down, you look like a dork!

Deto: We’re getting almost 2 horsepower per cylinder and that is with the mild tune.

****UPDATE****We have gotten many GREAT captions already out of 147 already that We just had to share a few with you.

From Gary: I said plaster of Paris not plastered in Paris.

From Autobodied: "I need to find a new career, this driving instructor thing just isn't cutting it."

From Verbal Kint: Darn it Earl, you made me drop my beer.

From Millers Garage: I forget, is it arm straight, or arm up for a right turn signal?

From mrconcdid: Do you think your health insurance will fix my car?

"My horn was broken so I used my finger...someone didn't find any humor in that move.:eek:"

"Ze semaphore, she eez broke. I try to use my hand as ze semaphore, and now my arm eez broke. I am steel try to figure out where zat Bug came from, ze one zat broke my arm."

"Jeff, I swear that's 3 times now. You take one more right turn like that and, d@mn it, I will stop holding this door shut!":mad: