new member with 65 rivi

Snake

The honey-do list is waaaay too long. It's gonna take a long time to get the place straight. With that said my honey did say I can use some money we stashed away to get my "other gal" started on her full body make-over. So I will call u about your paint & body shop recommendation. I think u may have had some issues with them right?

Yes, I turned on a friend from my parish to the shop and he's in limbo, maybe your cousin can recommend a sprayer, and what type of paint. Lately paint has been very expensive and the type of paint your going to use( solvent or waterbase) and you can't get solvent here anymore unless you have connections, and I do but it's not cheapWe are talking over $400 a gallon and a good clear is is the same. And you probably need two gallons of each if your doing jambs , under trunk and hood. There is a place in Sylmar that did a friends car from work and the turnaround was real good like 3 to 4 months finished, but not sure if they will do a " bring in " material. They seemed to do a very excellent job.

• 2 weeks later...

On the engine bay pictured, my engine will be almost the same set up, i would like to do my headliner similar to the one pictured but with an art deco design, I will wrap the Steering wheel the same with leather but two tone black and grey with red stitching. for the rear bumper Im going with the same cut outs but different stailess tips, I have already modded the rear brake light and taken out the verticle lines leaving just one horizontal as the one pictured, just need to have it chromed, and this is the lokar 3 speed art deco shifter I will use. More later.

post-84635-143142985931_thumb.jpg

post-84635-143142985894_thumb.jpg

post-84635-1431429859_thumb.jpg

post-84635-143142985901_thumb.jpg

post-84635-143142985902_thumb.jpg

post-84635-143142985928_thumb.jpg

• 7 months later...