anyone? selling his TC?

Guest MiamiTVR

shelbyone

You cover the wrong coast and I'll keep the right coast covered.

For me it is the buckskin with not red or white outside.

For years all the good ones were out your way. Cheap to boot. Last month though an Atlanta yellow on black

I was interested in (but for the wrong color interior) was purchased by a buyer out your way.

Very nice car but a long way to ship.

Maybe a west coast scarcity is developing.

There's a black (maybe, or something similar) one that's on a used car lot in Jacksboro, TX. It's been there for a good while, but it's with the normal stock rather than in a corner of the lot. He keeps it under a metal carport (which he also sells). I have no specifics on it, though, other than it's been there for at least a year. Just something I've seen as I drive by.

I'll see if I can get a phone number AND the name of the lot.

NTX5467

I'll trade you even and deliver an 89 that just got hit by 2" hail yesterday. Cabernet and Ginger. Perfect leather interior. Unique dimple finish on most of the body panels and moderne art cracks in the windshield.

I'm jesting but if you ARE interested, I can deliver for the cost of fuel.

It also has a new 2.5 inch free flow exhaust.

selling my 89 16V early production 89 as it has non-commonblock 16V motor. carbernet/ginger and black with hard top. wood grained not black interior pieces factory. i have everything to complete it correctly plus a lot of extra pieces. runs and drives, will have all new brakes and exhaust by end of next month. too bad im in NJ, asking 5500$

60k original miles

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BillInPhilly
I am sick of my red 89 ( selling) and need another one...

either black or red..burgundy might work...def. no white or yellow

offers please

I have a 91 black/tan for sale in New Jersey 3.0L 82k miles, Nice car only thing it needs is a left headlight (stone chip) $3500. if interested email me @ williamsmith5570@gmail.com

Guest roadking1

There is a 1991 Red Chrysler Maserati Touring Car with 36K original miles on it:eek: in Florida . It needs a little bit of TLC but you will not find one cheaper anywhere. The asking price is $1000.:eek: It needs paint as the clear coat is fading a bit on the hood , a new fuel pump and most likely new tires as the tires on it now are what came with it new. :eek: Other than that it is in reasonably good shape .

:rolleyes: Contact if interested and I will put you with the seller. and send photos.

Guest roadking1

Unless you want two. You will always have parts. But this one is the mitsubishi v 6 engine and not turbo charged .

Guest roadking1

It's difficult to believe a vehicle with a seemingly high reputation of being dependable and easy to repair as well as get parts for would not retain its value more so as both a hard top and conversable as well as a 2 seat sport cruiser. I had never heard of this car until recently and after research I am impressed. Never the less you can contact me @ lincolnscott49@aol.com should you sell yours and find an interest.

Guest zawhatthe

We have a 1990 Black/Black which needs to be sold as we are adding a new addition to the family in a few months and require a few more seats! We are in Los Angeles too - it is in pretty good condition bar a little wear to the paint on the trunk, when we bought it 8 months ago we spent $2500+ on mechanical repairs including new valve cover gaskets, timing belt, water pump and shocks plus more. Approx 130K miles. Please get in touch if you want to discuss further! We are asking $3500 ONO. contact @ zawada . com . au

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cop-p

QUOTE=shelbyone;1023259]I am sick of my red 89 ( selling) and need another one...

either black or red..burgundy might work...def. no white or yellow

offers please

I have a 1989 burgandy with tan interior and automatic w/ turbo. I invested about 6K into it in 2001 or 2002 and have all the receipts in a file.Then I got real busy at work and the car has been sitting in the garage unstarted since 2002. I am on the verge of buying a mint 1990 so I need to make room in the garage for the new one.