1915-18 cadillac gas headlights

Hello Friends,<BR> I have what appears to be cadillac headlights from around the period from 1915-1918. Is there any way of positively identifying these lights .<BR> The buckets are solid brass and in the shape of a bell. The lights are connected to a light bar that bolts to each fender. Very fancy headlight rings in nickel. <BR> I have pictures to send by email. Stephen<BR>Email me at: thorpe@i-plus.net or<BR> oldcars4u@hotmail.com<BR>phone# 540-980-8150 <BR>Located in Pulaski, VA

LI ~ It did. I too was confused at first and then decided that the title on the thread had nothing to do with the description of the lights. rolleyes.gif" border="0 ~ hvs

Sorry guys,<BR> I didn't mean to confuse anyone. <BR>I just have this set of lights and know little about them. <BR> Now I know they are electric by a closer inspection. The inlet socket is different than most I've seen.<BR> Is there a market for these babies?<BR> They are missing the reflectors and have a few dings, but nothing that could not be fixed.<BR> I am into model T cars and unfortunately cannot use them.<BR> Thanks, Stephen Thorpe<BR> grin.gif" border="0

Stephen ~ If you can post a picture, I can tell you if they are '12-'14. Before '12 they were gas. That is the limit of my knowledge. And as trainguy said, they have the name Cadillac on top.<P>Are the backs sort of flat or are they more bullet shaped? ~ hvs