85 Riviera Power Pass recline

Rivieraman

I have an 85 Riviera with passenger power recline and manual seat. I have a problem with the power recline. When recline is plugged in it don’t move and there is no noise my power locks, windows, and driver power seat are inop. When I hit the power lock button on the driver’s side door there is a loud noise on the passenger side of the dash (power lock relay) and it stops when I release. When the power recline is unplugged under the seat everything works fine. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Here is a little history I bought the car as a true 29K car the power recline did not work when I bought it. I was cleaning detailing the car last summer and noticed the recline unplugged. I plugged it in and the seat worked as it should laid back and up then it stopped and everything else happen. I have not went any further but I am getting the car out for the summer and what to tackle this issue and was wondering if any one has any thoughts Oh I did replace the switch and nothing.