Sign in to follow this  
T-Head

The Photo Without a Caption Contest

Frayer-Miller-.jpg

All of you folks here on the AACA Forum like photos without captions and we have started a photo without a caption contest a few weeks ago and I thought you might enjoy ours.

Above is this weeks photo that is up on theoldmotor.com , You can either leave your caption here or with us and over the next week we will go over them all and announce what we think are the best captions.

Good luck to the crew on the launch of the new website.

"But Daa-a-aad, Mr. Wilson's car has a roof and doors and windows and everything, and Jimmy isn't even wet when he gets to school! And I don't think he's ever even once fallen out!"

stuckup.gif

"Mrs. Cleaver, Eddie said if I wanted to meet girls I should take the whole body off my car."

Or am I the only one who sees a passing resemblance to Lumpy Rutherford and Eddie Haskell in these guys? Y'all may recall Lumpy had a 40 Ford convertible.

Introducing the 1912 Hybrid....... When the battery runs down, the passenger pedals.

Edited by Skyking
spelling........... (see edit history)

"We figure there's always a chance something could go wrong, so we got goggles for safety."

OK Vern, We got our spreadin' gear on an goggles ready, Lets hook up the manure spreader and get to spreadin'

"Well, I guess half off is half off. But I was thinkin' they meant the price not the parts." :eek: :o

OK Bill, on the count of three lets go "pffffffft" :P

With our supercharger and belly pan installed, we ought to be a lead pipe cinch to break the World Land Speed Record.