1990 Select Sixty Convertible - $19,500

Guest Kingsley

Guest Kingsley

I have been asked to sell this car on behalf of the owner now in Minnesota but shortly in Rancho Mirage, CA in several weeks. This is where the car is in storage.

I will submit the compeleted form later on today/tomorrow; however, basic iinfo is: One owner, 33600 miles, usual Select Sixy color combination, new tires, converted to 134A, maintenance records available, complete leather portfolio, 16 ways and CD. Originally a Minnesota car, covered storage and driven only in summer months. Trailered to Rancho Mirage, CA three years ago and in storage ever since.

I have not seen the car other than in the pictures; however, it has been seen recently by a most knowledgeable reattaphile and he says quote "this car needs nothing".

The car is completely surplus to their needs and is not being driven. They sincerely feel that it should be driven and enjoyed as much as they have.

I have no personal or financial interest in this car. They are very nice folks and deserving of some help.

The owners have asked that all inquiries be made through me and I am in daily contact.

Pending the inclusion here of pictures, you may take a look at the advertisement in Auto Trader.com.

Another - on behalf of owners, I am willing to assist in arranging transportation within the United States as well as to select Foreign Destinations.

Edited by Kingsley (see edit history)