Tonneau covers

Does anyone know if these covers are still being made and if so, by whom? I have looked on the internet and cannot find for any convertable. should have bought one when I saw them advertised a few years ago. Didn't need one then - now I do. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks

Guest MiamiTVR

I can't help you but well remember mine. That MG Midget's top rarely was up and the tonneau cover was always in place to protect the cheap vinyl seats and dash. The TC's luxurious leather deserves no less. It would seem like a very marketable product if someone came up with a pattern and system.

Goo luck in your quest.

Guest 89TCMaserati

A good body shop/audio installer/ hot rod shop could make you one easy enough, you would just need the form or a template from cardboard with dimensions.

89TCMaserati

Guest My TC Toy

I got my interior cover a couple of years ago from Covercraft. Covercraft.com

It fits perfectly and is very well made although it is not cheap. You pay for quality. I'm sure they can still fit you up with one. I think they have an assortment of colours as well, though mine is black.

Good luck.

Bob

• 3 months later...
Guest KentWood

My 1990 TC has female snaps on the body for attaching the cover.

How does the Covercraft cover attach to the car ?

Guest My TC Toy

It simply covers the windshield (goes below the wipers) lies flat on the body attaching to the door handles with elastic loops and runs below the top lip of the trunk lid with a couple "tubes" sewn in the fabric. It fits neat and tight and looks great. It only takes minutes to install.

Edited by My TC Toy (see edit history)