For sale: Wheels, tires, and rims

I am selling a set of 4 wheels and 5 Firestone rims. Four of the rims and wheels have 34X41/2 Firestone non-skid tires mounted. The rims are detachable demountable similar to those used on big Buicks and are in very good shape. The wheels have no hubs, but the spokes are solid and there is a pair of front wheels and a pair of rear wheels, judging by the difference in the opening for the hubs. This is a great chance to pick up a matching set of solid wheels without having to do a lot of searching. For pictures, contact me off list. I am located in eastern West Virginia. If need be, I can bring to Hershey.

Jim Showers

Guest Bill Miller

I'm interested in the rims and 34 x 4-1/2 Non Skid tires. Maybe the wheels too but I would have to look at them. What sort of shape are the tires in and how old are they? I'll be driving through WV on I-64 the week of April 21 to Charlottesville VA and back for a car tour and could stop by if they are in decent condition to drive on. Could you email pictures to me at williamajrmiller@bellsouth.net ?

Thanks,

Bill

• 7 months later...
Guest Feichtmeir

Hi Jim,

Are your rims and wheels still available? I am interested mainly in the rims but would take a look at everything. What are you asking? Can you send photos?

I am in California so I would need to coordinate shipping.

My email is colin@ctbt.com if that is easier.

thanks...Colin

408-203-7735

• 2 months later...
I am selling a set of 4 wheels and 5 Firestone rims. Four of the rims and wheels have 34X41/2 Firestone non-skid tires mounted. The rims are detachable demountable similar to those used on big Buicks and are in very good shape. The wheels have no hubs, but the spokes are solid and there is a pair of front wheels and a pair of rear wheels, judging by the difference in the opening for the hubs. This is a great chance to pick up a matching set of solid wheels without having to do a lot of searching. For pictures, contact me off list. I am located in eastern West Virginia. If need be, I can bring to Hershey.

Jim Showers

Hi Jim,

I realize the wheels, rims, and tires are probably sold by now, but thought I would ask if they are still avaliable?

Does anyone else know of other 25" wheels,rims or tires? I need these to finish a car and will really appreciate leads. 850-545-8185

Thanks!