1970 Electra Lesabra Estate wagon and GS

The engine trans has been sold out of my estate wagon. Those of you who inquired about parts please re email me as some were lost.<P>these parts here are from an 18k mile car that sat covered for 30 years. the body is total rust and i bought it for the interior which is mint.<P>i do have other buick parts that might be of interest.<P>bear nos condition<BR>water over flow bottle<BR>windshield bottle<P>2 Sets of near new very good condition green floor mats frt and back. I replaced them with nos i found.<P>FOR ELECTRA LESABRA OR WAGON<BR>cornering lights set complete bezel and wires<BR>stearing column delux wheel green tild cruise<BR>Cruise servo<BR>Cruise module control<BR>battery box. surface rust<BR>green dash<BR>dash agauges<BR>radio stereo works<BR>rear defrost set up<BR>frt bumper realy good chrome looks a little rough from back but not removed yet so not sure<BR>radiator looks good will test first<BR>ac system was fully charged and opperational.<BR>have ac condenser by grill<BR>ac evaperator core off firewall<BR>ac dryer and other parts.<BR>electra port holes ecelent<P>ESTATE WAGON ONLY<BR>nos cream remade 3 seat interior with door panals. light sadle<BR>frt seats power splt bench and will work electra lesabra<BR>roof rack parts only<BR>all door window chrome and other wagone chrome<P>michael_de_baker@hotmail,com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...