1934 Dodge

Guest Aussie Luke

Guest Aussie Luke

G'day,

My name is Luke, ive recently imported a 1934 Dodge from Texas to Australia and am looking to find out as much information on her as possible, ie build dates, where it was first sold, whom to etc.

Any help with where to look would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Guys,

Luke.

Calling The Amazing Kreskin, or possibly the ghost of Harry Houdini.

It is rather difficult to divine history of a car we have never seen, with no pictures, no serial numbers, absolutely nothing to go on.

You might have a better response if you give us what you have, as pictures, serial numbers, and its history as you know it. Previous owners, where in Texas and so on. Maybe with luck we can piece together some of its history between Detroit in 1934 and Texas in 2012.

You could also try here.................. http://forums.aaca.org/f143/ Most any questions that can be answered will be answered there.

This forum that I mentioned above is strictly dedicated to early Dodge Brothers wheras right now you are posting in general discussion forum which includes anything and everything. Look forward to seeing you there

Edited by 1930 (see edit history)

Guest Aussie Luke

Hey guys,

Thanks for the reply's, i've only had her a cple of weeks so am new to this sort of thing. I do 60 to 72 hr weeks at work so dont get a lot of time to get on the pc but am going to try a hell of a lot more now i have something worthwhile to get on for!

Rusty, i've added a cple of shots of her coming out of the container. I'll get the serials on here as soon as i can.

Luke.

post-84270-143138919942_thumb.jpg

post-84270-143138919946_thumb.jpg