What did you do to your Reatta today? <ongoing thread>

SeanR

My '91 Reatta comes out of hibernation the week of April 5 for MA State safety inspection, oil & filter change, lube, anti-freeze flush/thermometer change (195*).  Can't get under a car any longer due to vertigo....really does a number on me.   

• 1 year later...

This past Sunday I pulled the cover off my '91 and drove it to a car show.   It probably has not been anywhere since last fall. 

I did check the air in the tires.   Might need to change the oil, checked my records and it has 700 miles on the oil but it has been 3 years since it was changed.

On 8/25/2022 at 8:47 AM, DAVES89 said:

Can't believe it's almost 18 months since anyone used this posting for what's going on with their cars.

At any rate I came across a great blind spot mirror. Maybe Ship or Ronnie will chime in with their opinion.

Daves89 came across the Utopicar blind side mirrors (model # BSM-017) on Amazon.  He bought them and recommended them to Reatta owners on Ronnie's Reatta Owners Forum.  I bought 3 pair to place on my Reatta, Eldorado, and Caddy ATS.  I too recommend them to all Reatta owners.  I know Ronnie has bought them, also.  

• 1 month later...

Today I topped off the gas in the Reatta, put in Sta-Bil, changed both the air filter and windshield wipers, cleaned all windows, detailed the exterior, vacuumed the interior, drove it into the igloo, attached the battery tender, and put the car cover on.  It will be in storage now until April 2023.