So has anyone started counting the days to Hershey '12?

John_Maine

One week to go. Doesn't seem possible. Hope everyone has a safe journey to Hershey no matter where you are coming from or how you are coming![/quote

...it was 180 days ago that you started this thread John--just glad we're within shouting distance now. For those of us who are taking in Carlisle this week as well, the party's about to get started!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

So, we're getting close to '13. Any thoughts, anyone? I was thinking of putting my LTD in HPOF but looking at the calendar, I may not have enough time even if I decide tomorrow. If I do, it means staying over another night because I can't leave the show field early enough in the afternoon to get home on Saturday - well if I want to get home before midnight and even that is pushing it as I'm not as young as I used to be. Plus I'm thinking I'd like to sell the LTD and get something else. I've had it for 7 years now and that's a record for me to keep any car. The LTD uses more gas (17-18 mpg) than my new Taurus (28-30 mpg) and it's not as comfortable. After a couple of hours behind the wheel, my backside starts to get pretty sore.