Disk brakes needed for Riviera 69

I'm owning a 1969 Buick Riviera with drumbrakes. I want to change the front drums and mount diskbrakes on it. Can anyone help me what I need to change and where to buy such stuff? Do I need other knuckles?<BR>I only know I will need another mastercilinder too (1 1/8").<BR>I'm living in the Netherlands and cannot buy anything here, except the rotor and pads.<BR>Jeroen.

$ cost to much i just rebuilt mine and spent $1500.00 us and had to get salvage parts and rebuild them. there is a place that converts but that costs $1800.00 just for the parts if you ask me drum brakes work good.

Hello, I have a 1969 Buick Electra 225 with a 430 CI engine. I have front disc brakes but am in need of new rotors as mine are wearing out. Can you put me in touch with a source of rotors in the Netherlands that will ship them to the USA? As for your converting from drums to disc, I wouldn't recommend it, the parts are too hard to find and very expensive for 1967-69 large body Buicks. Any help would be appreciated very much.<BR>Dennis Tarbutton<BR>DCT001@att.net

• 9 years later...