FS @ Auction: Beautiful Recently Restored 1941 Cadillac Convertible Coupe

allcars

The late Jerry Karasinski, a Michigan CCCA member, purchased this car as a restoration project in 2004. The meticulous professional frame-off restoration that followed was completed in June 2010. The Cadillac scored 99.75/100 to receive its CCCA Primary 1st award at the 2010 Summer Grand Classic in Dearborn, MI. The '41 was awarded a CCCA Senior 1st in 2011 and its Senior badge number is 2969. It is finished in its authentic 1941 Managua Beige color and has a Jenkins top and the optional two-tone 1941 Cadillac convertible interior in red and light gray. It is a 3-speed manual transmission car and was restored with the crucial frame reinforcements described in the 1941 Cadillac Technical Service Bulletins for the convertible model. Jerry restored this car to both show and drive and its exceptional quality is evident in every measure. It has been consigned by his estate to Classic Motorcar Auctions for their upcoming Novi, Michigan sale on April 21-22. Info about the auction and more pictures and details about the Cadillac can be found on the Classic Motorcar Auctions website.

post-31331-143138907689_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rob McDonald

Clearly, you never met my old Ford Capri.

Fabulous Cadillac in a really unique colour. I was curious about that optional interior, so I checked it out. This is probably the only time I would object to installing seat belts - they really to clash here.

post-59990-143138918527_thumb.jpg

post-59990-143138918531_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest ewing

beautiful car and restoration. No sale at $65,000.

I have to be honest, ... I'd be afraid to own this car it is so perfect!