For sale: 1947 Lincoln rear bumper and brackets

keiser31

• 1 month later...
How much for the parts? I hate to go post war but they will let me be drivable till I find the right ones. Lee Waldren smiley303us@yahoo.com

$100.00 plus shipping. Don't have any idea which would be the best way to ship, but we can figure that out.

$100.00 plus shipping. Don't have any idea which would be the best way to ship, but we can figure that out.

We have a deal. How to figure shipping? My zip code is 33907 and I don't need the brackets( they are just weight) By the way that picture is a front bumper. I need it also so no problem. 239 989 1048 is phone#. We are talking about the bumper in the photo? Lee aldren 1657 North Drive Fort Myers, Fl. 33907

We have a deal. How to figure shipping? My zip code is 33907 and I don't need the brackets( they are just weight) By the way that picture is a front bumper. I need it also so no problem. 239 989 1048 is phone#. We are talking about the bumper in the photo? Lee aldren 1657 North Drive Fort Myers, Fl. 33907

Lee....I was given these parts to sell for a friend and really have no idea what they belong on or if they are front or rear. I see where it says "front". This is all I have. Apparently, I have a front and not a rear bumper??!!