Salvage yards in TX?

Anyone knowns any good salvage / junk yards in Houston / San Antonio / Waco area?? I'm going spend some days in that area.<BR>Locking for 69/70 Electra and 55/56 MoPar parts.<BR>Thanks in advance.<BR>Stein in Norway. smile.gif" border="0

Stein,<BR>Why dont you send me an E-mail ? I know of lots in the area including on that is so exclusive it is only open from 3 pm to 6 pm.<P>Daley's Salvage in Columbus Tx (between Houston and SA is a good one, John's Salvage in Seguine (by SA) is also a good one.<P>Then the I 35 corridor between Austin and Dallas is full of junkyards.<p>[ 08-07-2002: Message edited by: Bill Stoneberg ]

City Motors, in Waco, if they are still in business, is an enormous salvage yard on the west side of Interstate 35, just north of Waco. There is a very good one in Seguin (probably the one Bill mentioned), that used to have several '61 and '62 Specials and Skylarks in it. I haven't been there in 10-15 years, but it was worth the trip. Seguin is about 30 miles east of San Antonio (or "SA", as Bill calls it).<P>Pete Phillips<BR>Ector, Texas<BR>BCA #7338

Thanks guys. I visited John's in Nov. 2000. Huge yard, rumours tells that he has one more yard, any know if its true??<BR>Bought my first 70 Electra conv. in San Antonio.....<BR>Again, thanks<P>Stein in Norway<BR>70 225 conv.<BR>70 225 Limited 2dht.