Sign in to follow this  
Big Al1

Need help finding stolen car!!

Hello Olds friends!!:D

My 1971 Old Cutlass convertable was stolen the past weekend in Panama City, Fl. so I am posting this to ask for help finding it.:mad: The theft was not discovered for two days, so hopes of recovery are slim, but all I can do is try.

Vin # is 342671M146200. If you see it plaese call the Bay County Sheriffs office at 850-248-2178, case # 2012-018931. Thnaks for your help!

ry%3D400

That's what I thought when I saw it. If I were you, I'd make sure I had all my paperwork in order when that car goes out.

well one change up I did do on mine was I put a med blue canvas top on mine.. really looks good with that top on it..

Big Al1, sorry to hear about your car. Strange thing is, I lived in Spring Hill Florida for two years and had my 69 W-31 stolen and that was back in Oct. 2010. I hope you have better luck then I have had. The sheriffs police in Florida are a bunch of useless idiots and I told them so. They could care less about the stolen cars and are arrogant about it.

Again, I understand what you're going through and I hope that your car is found in the same condition as it left.