Favorite or Most Desired Buick

Guest sconnors

Excluding anything FWD, with the gen1 3800:

I guess my first choice would be a 1976 Century pace car. A replica would do, but the ultimate would be one of the actual race prepped cars with the high performance engine.

3148262348_5745a60603.jpg&sa=X&ei=xKFiT53WN6nr0QGq_rmUCA&ved=0CAwQ8wc4LA&usg=AFQjCNEcGUYbufd_B7tg9NzSmmvKatH3CQ

Honorable Mention:

1980 Regal Sport Coupe_ light gray with polycast wheels

1973 Grand Sport Stage1_ butterscotch gold

1979 Century Turbo Coupe_ maroon over gold or black/gold

79CenturyTurboCoupe1.jpg&sa=X&ei=8KJiT4C_Oojs0gH2qeSnCA&ved=0CAwQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEaauQbOLUdAVSJ0wUy3K4iqT7Tgw

I remember the Regal Coupe with the sloped back when she was new on the showroom floor. Memories. We had a 78 Buick Regal 2d. My first car I purchased from mom and dad when they were done with it. Just a fantastic car and ran like a champ.

Wow, there are so many..... I've always been partial to the '56 - especially 2 and 4 door Roadmaster hardtops. I've also never forgotten the '65 Skylark GS 401, yellow, white vinyl top, black interior that a neighbor's friend had when I was a teenager. Also had another neighbor that had a white '64 Skylark 2 door hardtop, white with green bucket seat interior with auto on the column. And then, of course, there was the black (in and out) '71 Lesabre 4 door with a 3 on the tree a local guy had here in town. Not a pretty car but I liked it because it was so unusual. Lastly, I miss my verde green '66 Lesabre Custom sedan with 3 on the tree that I sold 7 years ago now ):

FAR too many neat things over the years! I kind of go along with Roberta, in some respects . . . a/c in particular. But as both of my Buicks have good running 350s, that's plenty of power for me.

Now, IF I might win a lottery, then a large building might go up and "the indulgence" might start, but not exclusive to Buicks, although Buicks would be prominent. Unfortunately, though, "Too many cars, so little time!"

Enjoy!

NTX5467

Guest Jerrys 49

Wow. Nice choices guys.. BUT, kind of curious as to why no one picked the '49 models? I guess I'm a bit biased, but I really enjoy the styling of 1949- not just for Buick either! If I did buy another Buick though, I would probably buy something from the early '50s.. hmm. A 1953 Roadie would be nice!

Jerry

1949 Roadmaster

My favorite has to be two things:

1) A Woodie

2) Old Ivory in color.

Well, to be true, any old Buick in Old Ivory is a favorite, but Woodies show it off so much better than any other models...except, perhaps a convertible!!

HMMMMMM! LOL

Woodies limit me to the era before 1954, since the last ones were produced in 1953.

I have added some pics of my latest project, in the hopes of winning some of you over...

Woodies present a major restoration, in this day and age, since they can be very dilapidated after so many years of neglect. But even though it takes a lot of patience, it is well worth it.

They are so beautiful when even being close to being done!!

Are they ever done????

NO!!

This one pictured is a 1951 Super...still working on a 1952 Roadmaster...

Not in old ivory, but in Aztec Gold...

We'll see!! LOL

Cheers, Mike

post-79354-143138921382_thumb.jpg

post-79354-143138921388_thumb.jpg

post-79354-143138921394_thumb.jpg

post-79354-1431389214_thumb.jpg

post-79354-143138921407_thumb.jpg

post-79354-143138921413_thumb.jpg