Jump to content

THE Rubber lining at the rear of 63 Parcel Shelf

Guest 1963 Riviera

Recommended Posts

Guest 1963 Riviera

Hi All,

I am looking to replace the rubber lining that runs along the rear edge of the Parcel shelf. (63 Rivi)

Does anyone know where to source one ?

Thanks as Always

I dont know where I would be without this forum


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Nick,

Check generic upholstery sources. I dont know what this material is called by the trimmers, perhaps "pinchweld molding" but I can tell you that it is so common I have seen it used on brand new International trucks.

Perhaps someone has a direct source in varying colors?

Tom Mooney

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...